Friday 26 June 2009

Year 11 Prom '09


I felt I had to post something having read Connor's latest post. I really can't believe it's over, my time at St.Teilos has been surreal, not so much the teachers (execpt a few special ones) but the people and my experiences, I really am going to miss a hell of alot of people. Now, the Prom. The Prom was fantastic, it wasn't until the follwing day I realised just how good my time there was. It was the last time we were altogether in the same room and it will most likely never happen again. I want to thank those aswell for uploading pictures on to facebook of the Prom and the teachers who organised it. I had one awsome night and I wish everyone the best for the future. To those of you joining me in St.Davids, I can't wait to continue my education in your company. To all of those I am leaving behind, I want to wish you all a great life and I plan to keep in touch with as many people as I can. Thank you all for making my experience for the past 5 years memorable and I cannot say how much I will miss you all. Peace out! Bagaz 04-09 (See you all soon)
P.S I would also like to comment on the effort put into to organising the limos and other stuff, and their outfits, everyone looked awesome (especially Ellis *above* she looked stunning, absolutely beautiful)

3 comments:

  1. St. David's is awesome. I get to use the school's Macs for art.
    Can't wait for computing. Who wants to make ANOTHER spreadsheet when you could program an video game.
    Prom was great. We trashed our table. I bet at the waiters were below minimum wage. Patterson was the best "I like you guys, you guys were good". The ramblings of a drunken teacher.
    P.S. Well done with the limo. Fashionably late.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol, the driver's name was Steve, he was class

    ReplyDelete