Friday 7 August 2009

I take it back

Now, I know that my post about my parents' purchase of the Nintendo Wii was incredibly dramatic saying it was terrible and my world came to an end. Well, I take it back. For what I am about to say I am going to get so much hate comments, well hit me with your best shot. I have played the Wii sports games and the Wii fit balance games and you know what, they are bloody awsome. While playing the Wii I can finally understand what it is about. It isn't about High Definition graphics or hard core gaming, it's about having a laugh. Some things in the games are hilarious like the football heading game on the Wii Fit. Getting booted in the face is hilarious and watching my mum attempt it is laughter on a whole new level. I realise now that bashing the Wii was incredibly sad. I play on xbox live for hardcore gaming and I play the Wii for fun. Simple as. It isn't the best console in the world I completely agree with any one who says that, but it is a fun console and anyone can play it.

9 comments:

  1. [VOID] Your opinion now counts for nothing... less than CONNOR! *sinister music* lol :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. F.e lol and I can't be arsed any more with arguing about stuff. I think its a fun console and thats that. I really can't wait to see what Emyr says. Oh btw dya want sleep ova sometime?

    ReplyDelete
  3. just came back from France (we, i do speak homo)

    you just said the Wii is "bloody awesome"
    I'm will leave you to think about that statement like a child in a soiled diaper.
    You know that what you just did was wrong and you can clean it up yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol I did nothing wrong, having something against a console which is potentially fun is just sad. Instead of just complaining about graphics and bad physics which is also incredibly petty just enjoy the games that the Wii has to offer, if its not your style or you dont like playing the Wii games then f.e, luckily for me I can, which gives me yet more stuff to do during the holidays.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. 1993 actually...I still have my pride hehe

    ReplyDelete
  7. rofl
    update

    R.I.P.
    Bagaz's pride
    1993-2009
    he will be missed

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's not really the fun and the entertainment thats the problem it's the price there charging for it, £200? Thats quite high considering an xbox 360 is £120. Anyway about the console war shit, mostly for fun, it doesn't really matter what we say it doesn't affect the companies that much. However the competition is what keeps them evolving, like achievements and trophies, and single analog sticks (N64) vs duel analog sticks (Ps1).

    ReplyDelete