Friday 5 June 2009

How cool would this be















I need to ask everyone a question at the mere possibilty of the most awsomest (yes, awsomest is now a word) thing that could happen to the world of gaming. What if the PS3 and Xbox360 were to merge into one super console? sure it would be one hell of a price but, it would sure be worth it. Imagine playing Halo3 then saying "oooh Im bored. Ill just play MGS4 instead" it would be kick ass. With the brains of MicroSoft (steady on, they have had their problems) and the genius technology of Sony, it would be the biggest breakthrough on earth. (and the Wii can just try and keep up and rot in hell, but seeing as little kids are just gay, it will probably still sell)

7 comments:

  1. If this could happen, but it cost £400 who would still buy it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I payed £425 for PS3 at launch. An improved console for £25 less. Hell yeah. Grifball with a hint of LBP.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm guessing you got the header image off Emyr also.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree, let the construction of the super-console begin! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think that if Emerald really wanted to, he could build griffball in LBP. I dare you to try, it'd be awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'll give it a go Gibbon. Just wait until the exams are over

    ReplyDelete
  7. lol if u culd, that would be amazing

    ReplyDelete